استرجاع كلمة المرور| طلب كود تفعيل العضوية | تفعيل العضوية
|ترقيات سامسونج Samsung بنظام Android قسم يحتوي ترقيات أجهزة سامسونج Samsung بنظام Google Android سامسونج جلاكسي اس galaxy s i9100 , s i9000 , i9003 رومات رسمية ورم مطبوخ وكيرنل وكل ما تريده من برامج التحديث والشروحات Official Roms و روت root وتحميل Custom Roms للنوت N7000 , sgs1 , sgs2 , usb jig|
| ||أدوات الموضوع|
|17-08-2012||رقم المشاركه : 1|
| || |
Install Official Value Pack DDLF2 Firmware Update Galaxy SL i9003 Gingerbread 2.3.6
Install Official Value Pack DDLF2 Gingerbread 2.3.6 Firmware Update onGalaxy SL i9003. Samsung Galaxy SL i9003 users are waiting for Android 4.0 ICS but it has been already cleared by Samsung that Galaxy SL will not be getting ICS. Instead Samsung has releasedAndroid 2.3.6 latest stock Firmware version DDLF2 with bug fixes and some added new featuresto satisfy the customers. DDLF2 Value Pack was released via over the air OTA and can be updated using Samsung Kies as well. I always recommend you fresh OS installation because the device will work perfect without any bugs. If you Update from old Firmware the problems will still arrive in the new Update too. There are lots of things fixed - Autorotation bug has been resolved and not rotation is much faster, battery drainage issue has been resolved, Camera issues fixed, Google play store updated and now working smooth without any force close errors. One of the best fix is about theGaming stability, Samsung has added some tweaks for performance and thus enhanced gaming experience. Force close bugs has been resolved and you can even play new games like Dead Trigger and Blood and Glory.
1. Required original Samsung Galaxy SL i9003 device.
2. You are requested to backup your entire phone’s data, apps and settings. The data and other things which you need to backup are - Call Log, SMS, Contacts, APN (Access Point Name) and MMS Settings, Images, Videos, Audios files, etc. This will be helpful in restoring your data back.
3. Because below procedure will wipe the data. So that above things which I mentioned will be delete from your device.
4. Charge the device more than 80%.
5. Enable USB Debugging. Go to Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging’ then tick the USB Debugging option.
Note: This was Official stock Firmware rom released by Samsung Electronics. By installing this Firmware you device warranty will not voided. So that you can claim your warranty although you Install it.
Steps and Procedure to Install Android 2.3.6 DDLF2 Gingerbread Value Pack on Galaxy SL I9003:
1. Download the Official Value Pack DDLF2 Gingerbread 2.3.6 Firmware zip package from here. File name I9003DDLF2_I9003ODDLF2_INU.zip and size will be 203 MB.
2. Also, you need to download Odin flash tool on your Computer from here.
3. Then, open the Odin.exe and switch off your Galaxy SL i9003 to enter into the download modeby pressing and holding the Volume Down + OK button together and then press the Power buttonto continue. Once you see the triangle with android logo then release the buttons. If you fail to enter into the download mode then try it once again.
4. Now, connect your device to your Computer via USB data cable while Odin is opened. On connecting, ID: COM part turns yellow which clearly means that the device has been connected successfully.
5. Then, you need to click on ‘PDA’ tab in order to select‘I9003DDLF2_I9003ODDLF2_I9003DDLE1_HOME.ta r.md5’ file which you will get after extracting the Value pack. After the selection you need to click on ‘Start’ button to start the Firmware update.
6. This whole process is going to take just few minutes for Update Firmware and when it successfully complete then the device reboots automatically. Make sure that you have disconnected the devicewhen a language preference appears.
7. Once again enter into stock recovery mode. Turn off the device and turn on by holding and pressing Volume Up button, Menu Center button and Power buttons all together.
9. Once you are in the recovery mode, select ‘Wipe data/factory reset’ and ‘Wipe Cache partition’ to wipe each cache file from your device. Again, under ‘Advanced’ option select ‘Dalvick cache’ if there is custom ROM installed on your device.
Congratulation! Now you are having Galaxy SL i9003 with Official Value Pack DDLF2 Gingerbread 2.3.6 Firmware Update on it.
مواضيع ذات صلة :
|2.3.6, ddlf2, firmware, galaxy, gingerbread, i9003, install, official, pack, update|