استرجاع كلمة المرور| طلب كود تفعيل العضوية | تفعيل العضوية
|ترقيات سامسونج Samsung بنظام Android قسم يحتوي ترقيات أجهزة سامسونج Samsung بنظام Google Android سامسونج جلاكسي اس galaxy s i9100 , s i9000 , i9003 رومات رسمية ورم مطبوخ وكيرنل وكل ما تريده من برامج التحديث والشروحات Official Roms و روت root وتحميل Custom Roms للنوت N7000 , sgs1 , sgs2 , usb jig|
| ||أدوات الموضوع|
|19-08-2012||رقم المشاركه : 1|
| || |
Install Official Android 4.0.4 ICS Update Sony XPERIA Ray ST18A/I
XPERIA Ray ST18A/I was shipped with Android Gingerbread on a 1GHz Qualcomm snapdragon processor paired with Adreno 205 GPU. Every XPERIA Ray user is looking for Android 4.0.4 ICS firmware Update and they can get it now officially. But Sony didn’t release the Official Update via over the air (OTA). Users must download the rom package from Official site and Install the Android 4.0.4 ICS firmware Update manually through flash tools on their Sony XPERIA Ray ST18A/I devices. We are providing detailed tutorial and Firmware package that will guide you to installed latest ICS Update on XPERIA Ray. The latest Official Android ICS was dubbed with FW 4.1.B.0.431 firmware version and this Update has many bug fixes and also added new features. Sony has also tried to resolve the battery drainage problem, enhanced other features and solved Wi-Fi disconnection issues.
Are you confused with what is ST18A/I? well here is your answer Sony has released two different models XPERIA ST18A and ST18I both having same specification and features. But XPERIA ST18i was international model and ST18A was american version.
Sony XPERIA Ray users already tasted with Android 4.0.3 ics Update but they didn’t like it because it created a lot of problems. The device becomes very hot although we use it normally; frequent WI-FI disconnections, battery draining and sometimes the phone runs very slow and lagging.
So Sony has promised that they are going to release another Update with the name of Android 4.0.4 ics in order to fix all those issues.
Here New improvements from Android 4.0.3 to 4.0.4 ICS
Warning: On following this article you will root your device which voids warranty. The only way with which you re-claim the warranty is by re-applying the Official Update of ICS 4.0.4 firmware. Therefore, proceed at your own risk.
1. This article is only for the users who own original Sony XPERIA RAY ST18A/I. Trying the methods and steps mentioned in this article on any other device or any other model of Sony can damage the device.
2. If your device is on the Gingerbread or ICS 4.0.3 firmware then this rooting process will not work as there are different procedures of rooting across different firmware’s. You can check your current firmware from the path “Settings > About phone” where it should show the current firmware as ICS 4.0.4 firmware.
3. You should ensure that there is at least 70% charge with your device, so that there will be no Power interruption during the process.
4. Backup all essential data’s on your phone like sms, contacts, call log and APN usernames, to assure that there will be no data loss during the process.
5. Disable all Security programs like Firewall and Antivirus from your computer and uninstall the same from your phone, as these security programs generally tend to interrupt the process.
6. Enable USB Debugging in your Sony XPERIA RAY from the path “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging”. The option of USB Debugging should be ticked.
Instructions, Steps and Procedure to Update Sony XPERIA Ray ST18A/I to Official Android 4.0.4 ICS Firmware:
1. Download Flashtool for flashing the software on all Sony devices. Get it from Here to your PC. The size of the file was 129 MB.
2. Install the flashtool application on the PC. In C drive you can see flashtool folder. Open the folder then you will get fives sub folders like this Custom, Drivers, Firmwares, Loaders and X10Flasher_lib.
3. Again you need to download one more file. It will Update the flashtool software in windows from version v0.8.0.0 to v0.8.6.0. Once you installed this little Update the application will run perfect without any problems. From Here
4. Now download Android 4.0.4 ICS firmware zip package file for Sony XPERIA Ray ST18A/I fromHere to your PC. (file name ST18i_4.1.B.0.431_tw will be 197 MB).
5. Extract the firmware zip file then you will get ST18i_4.1.B.0.431_tw.ftf file.
6 Go to C: / Drive > flashtool > firmwares > delete everything present and Copy the firmware packageST18i_4.1.B.0.431_tw.ftf file to the current firmwares folder.
7. Now run the flashtool application. A medium sized window will be opened there you can able to see multiple options.
8. Click on flash icon. It will ask you to connect your phone on Flashmode. For that you need toturn off your phone, press and hold both back and Volume buttons together, then connect theUSB Cable. Press OK and select the XPERIA ray device in the list.
9. Now you can see the 4.1.B.0.431 firmware version of your XPERIA Ray ST18i device which we are going to flash it.
10. On right side of the window you need to select these options wipe data, wipe cache, wipe apps log and No final verification.
11. Click Ok to proceed. You will get message on the window like this preparing files for flashing.
12. Again it will ask you disconnect your device from PC and turn it off. Now power on the device, bypress the back button and hold it. Plug the USB cable to the PC.
14. In flashtool window the flashing process will start and it will take some time to finish the process. You must have little patience while process is going.
15. When the flashing process has completed, reboot your phone, it may not start completely, may remain at Sony logo or remain blank/black. So, don’t be panic just be patient.
Note: If any point of time just in case you get stuck any anywhere, just re-insert the battery and follow the steps from the beginning.
That’s it, you have successfully Install Official Android 4.0.4 ICS Update your Sony XPERIA RAY. Let us know how you will feel or have any queries, we are committed to help you in all possible ways.
مواضيع ذات صلة :
|4.0.4, android, ics, install, official, ray, sony, st18a/i, update, xperia|